Study Nursing in Australia
Do you and your family want to live in Australia?
One of the easiest ways to get Australian residency is by becoming a Registered Nurse. Australian universities offer a range of courses to accelerate your nursing career. Nurses in Australia are some of the most highly paid in the world.
Due to the high demand for nurses in Australia, graduates can develop their careers in nursing and obtain Australian Permanent Residency.
Career Opportunities in Nursing
There is a demand across Australia for all nursing specialities, including:
Child and Family Health
Critical Care and Emergency
Mental Health Nurse
Australia also has a demand for Registered Midwives.
- a valid passport for the duration of your study in Australia
- offer letter from the selected university/institution
- IELTS score 7 overall and no score below 6.5 in each of the component, or PTE score 65 or OET score B
- At least 1 year of paid or unpaid experience within the last five (5) years. *
- evidence of access to sufficient funds*
- evidence of Overseas Student Health Cover
- successfully completed at least year 12 AQF or Australian Qualifications Framework equivalent
Find a University
- Diploma of Nursing
- Bachelor of Nursing
Bachelor of Nursing Conversion (for overseas Registered Nurses)
Higher Degrees in Nursing
Contact us for help we can help you pursue your new nursing career in Australia!
Looking forward to study, work, and live abroad?
Talk to our consultant, today.